Wireless MOSFET Dosimetry - Mobility for Increased Efficiency
Thomson Nielsen's mobileMOSFET Dose Verification System (TNRD-
70-W) takes MOSFET Dosimetry to the next level.
The mobileMOSFET is an easy to use, seamlessly
integrated system, that minimizes dosimetry and QA time.
This new wireless system is entirely software driven allowing for
complete control of one or more systems from a remote PC. The system consists
of Remote Monitoring Dose Verification Software, wall-mounted BlueTooth ®
Wireless Transceiver, and asmall Reader Module that acts as a channel between
the mobileMOSFET and software.
Up to five MOSFETs or one Linear 5ive Array can be plugged into
one module. This provides easy mobility within the treatment room.
The PC is on-line with the Reader Module and MOSFETs and the
dose is obtained in real-time.
- Routine in-vivo
- 1-2 Fields/ Patient Starts
- IMRT QA & Phantom Work
- IGRT / Tomotherapy
- Intracavitary Measurement
- Interactive, 2-way on-line communication between a PC and the Reader Module
- Dose obtained in real-time
- Able to perform all dose data measurements with a few mouse clicks
- Calibration feature enables quick and easy calibration of the MOSFETs
- Capability to assign Calibration Factors, Correction Factors and Target Dose to each MOSFET.
- Final dose and percent deviation from target are automatically calculated
- Export to Excel ®
- Set interval read times to sample multiple doses during treatment (automatic or manual control)
- With multiple systems and transceivers, one PC can read
mobileMOSFETs in multiple treatment rooms simultaneously
- Patient records can be saved, imported, and printed
- BlueTooth ® transceiver (wall mounted) Reader Module
- Small size (7"Â x 6.25"Â x 1.63"Â)
- Wireless (up to 10 meters), portable and mobile
- Contains reader, BlueTooth ® transceiver, dual bias supply settings(high and standard), ports for 5
MOSFETs and 1 Linear Array
- One reader can be used for 1-5 MOSFETs or one Linear Array
- Battery Operated (Rechargeable; >20 hours of typical use)
- Built-in smart charger (< 3 hours)
- Up to 40 MOSFETs can be read on-line with additional systems and transceivers
Click Here to Download a Printable Information Sheet (PDF format)