Inovision Model 451P Pressurized µR Ion Chamber
Hand-Held Survey Meter
- High sensitivity µR measurements of exposure and exposure rate
- Available with dose equivalent energy response (SI units)
- Fast response to measure radiation from leakage, scatter beams and pinholes
- Ergonomic, anti-fatigue handle with replaceable grip and wrist strap
- Excel add-in for Windows ® for data logging and selection of
instrument operating parameters (optional)
- Low noise chamber bias supply for fast background reading
- Bright, highly visible colors
- Easy touch keys
The Model 451P state-of-the-art ion chamber
survey meter is a hand-held battery operated unit designed for use in both rugged
and normal environments. The Model 451P features
a pressurized ionization chamber, providing enhanced sensitivity and improving energy
response to measure gamma and x-ray radiation.
The Model 451P
employs microprocessor and LCD technology. The ergonomic handle, features a large diameter
cushioned grip and is designed to reduce fatigue associated with extended use.
The case is constructed of lightweight, high strength materials and is sealed against moisture.
The user must specify R or Sv when ordering.
The display features an analog bar graph, 2.5 digit digital readout, low battery
and freeze mode indicators. User controls consist of an ON/OFF button and a MODE button.
The unit is auto-zeroing and auto-ranging. The display features circuitry that
automatically activates the backlight in low ambient light conditions.
The RS-232 interface can be connected directly to a computer for use with the
Excel add-in for Windows ®, enhancing the functionality of the instrument.
The software allows for data retrieval, user parameter selection and provides
a virtual instrument display with audible (requires sound card) and visual alarm indication.
The software may be customized by the user for specific applications.
The Model 451P is used in a wide range
of medical and health physics applications. The Model 451P
was designed to measure leakage and scatter around diagnostic x-ray and radiation
Also, the Model 451P is ideal for
site surveys and is regularly used by x-ray manufacturers, government agencies,
state inspectors, research labs, biomedical technicians, and in airports for
baggage inspection equipment maintenance.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications including NDT, X-Ray, and Environmental
- Battery operated
- Auto-ranging and auto-zeroing
- RS-232 communications interface
- Measures rate and dose simultaneously
- Tripod mount for stationary, area monitor applications
- Freeze mode indicates peak reading
- Programmable flashing display
- Automatic, ultra-bright LCD display
- Separate integrate mode
- Excel add-in for Windows (optional)
Click Here to Download a Printable Information Sheet. (.pdf format)