Model DBT-100 & DBT-100T
Precision Digital Barometer / Thermometer
The Model DBT-100 is a portable digital barometer/thermometer
possessing a combination of hand-held calculator size, digital display, high accuracy and wide
choice of units, making it ideal as a portable absolute pressure reference.
Performing CT imaging and HDR treatments in the same room is ideal. The
DBT-100/T features a variety of pressure scales to enable the
operator to display the atmospheric pressure in units of mmHg or mbar, as the most widely used
units in radiation therapy. It also displays ambient temperature in ºC with 0.1 degree resolution.
The DBT-100 operates on 2 9-Volt alkaline batteries for 100 hours.
The TOGGLE UNITS button allows the user to choose mmHg or mbar.
The rugged, ABS molded case for the DBT-100 has been designed
for handheld use in field applications.
The Model DBT-100T is enclosed in a sturdy metal enclosure
for bench top applications.
- Employs the latest in pressure and temperature sensor technology
- Wide Range: 300 mbar to 1100 mbar ± 0.5 mbar accuracy, ± 0.2 ºC accuracy
- Lightweight, rugged, hand-held design
- Waterproof temperature probe 2 meters in length
- 16x2 LCD, 0.2" high segments
- Selectable Units:
- mmHg, mbar
- Range, Resolution:
- 600 - 790 mmHg, 0.1 mm Hg,
800 - 1050 mbar, 0.1 mbar
0 - 70 ºC, 0.1 ºC
- ± 0.5 mbar, includes non-linearity, hysteresis, and
repeatability, ± 0.2 ºC, includes non-linearity
- Altitude range:
- Operating range:
- -9 to 49 ºC
- two 9.0 Volt alkaline cells (DBT-100 only)
Optional 9 Volt wall adapter
(included with DBT-100T)
- Battery life:
- 100 hours (DBT-100 only)
- 20.3 x 11.7 x 5.3 cm (L, W, H)
8.0 x 4.6 x 2.1 in
- 0.5 kg, 1.1 lbs
- 9.1 x 11.4 x 5.1 cm
3.6 x 4.5 x 2.0 in
- 0.5 kg, 1.1 lbs
Click Here for the DBT-100 and DBT-100T Printable Datasheet (PDF Format)