Integrated GM Pancake Frisker
- Integrated, Lightweight Ergonomic Design with High-Impact
Plastic and Water-Resistant Rubber Seals
- Employs Standard 15.51 cm2 GM Pancake Detector
- Displays in mR/hr, Î¼Sv/h, dpm, Bq, cpm, or cps
- Dead-Time Correction (DTC) allows Gamma Measurements up to 500 mR/hr or up to 1999 Î¼Sv/h
- Simple Three-Button Operation
- Count Rate, Exposure, Dose and Counting Alarms
- Automatic Display Backlight
- Bright Red Flashing ALARM LED
- Includes Wrist Strap, Clear Pancake Cover, & Lanyard
The Ludlum Model 26-1 incorporates electronics and a time-tested GM
(Geiger-Mueller) detector in an ergonomically designed, ruggedly-constructed,
and water-resistant housing. The integrated unit is cable-less thereby
simplifying the process of frisking people and objects. The optimized
configuration includes a standard 15.51 cm2 GM pancake, loud
audible "click" output, and large auto-ranging LCD display with
automatic LCD backlighting.
Model 26-1 has the addition of a Units button that can display measurements
in terms of mR/hr, ÂµSv/h, dpm, Bq or cpm. These features are combined in
one convenient package making it easier than ever to detect alpha/beta
contamination and measure gamma fields on personnel and objects.
Operation of the Model 26-1 is kept simple through the use of just
three buttons that are strategically placed for one-handed operation.
Three modes of operation RATE, MAX, and COUNT, are available.
Click Here to Download a Printable Information Sheet (PDF format)